Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lost and found

“Kabhi Kabhi Kuch Paane Ke Liye Kuch Kona Padtha Hai” – Well don’t worry this is not gonna be a reprise of the Hindi flick Baazigar. But these lines are really quite profound. I don’t think Shah Rukh meant that in the movie though, lol

Coming to my story, I had (have – don’t know) the panache of getting myself lost in different ways. The first story (as narrated by my parents to me) is when I was a toddler, I apparently sneaked behind my Dad when he was going out somewhere and some stranger on the road just picked me up and was just taking the kid away (thatz me) and a shopkeeper nearby (friend of my parents) noticed me and got me back to my parents.

Well then a few years later, I was going on the bus with family on an outing to the beach. Err, I have a habit of sleeping on the bus and my parents unsuspectingly left me behind on the bus. Suddenly I wake up feeling a hand on my shoulder and I see the conductor asking me if I wanted to go back as well from beach on the same bus. It took my folks quite a while to figure out that somebody was missing and that somebody was me (me sounds better in this sentence than I somehow though itz apparently grammatically wrong, who the hell wrote grammar, lol). Eventually they found me.

Well as it goes, it happened again albeit this time on a different plane sometime ago. I was just lost in myself until I found a whole new world of excitement, fun and joy. If you want to know how, just come back and read my next posts, lol

2 comments:

Karpagavalli said...

Oh! I did not know these stories of yours! [:)]
It reminded me of getting lost in a beach too when I was in my KG...
You better mention about me in your next blog! cuz i somehow figured out what you were gonna tell ;)
Now, Don't change the blog that you had planned! ;)

vp said...

I guess u are a lost and found item.
You are most welcome to visit my blog http://thehumanmind.blogspot.com
Would love to read ur comments and publish it
Please add urself to the bloglog

JGd